New positions posted today:
GE Consumer Financial is looking for a vendor manager in Salt Lake City. Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Ensure IT compliance with Corporate and Card Sourcing and Legal standards.
- Manage processes to identify, evaluate, select, and negotiate terms with new GDCs/Vendors and re-negotiate with existing.
- Maintain overall financial management of vendor relationships. Assist in creating the annual technology budget and financial reports/projections.
- Assess GDC/Vendor risk and ensure GDC/Vendor contingency plans are sufficient to mitigate the risks, including compliance with GE Disaster Recovery standards.
- Manage ongoing contract interpretation.
- Track progress of the vendor relationship(s) and prepare presentations for IT Leadership team.Responsible for tracking contingent worker data and maintaining repository/reports on GECS IT GDC/Vendor relationships.
- Support development of materials used by Vendor Management team within Monthly IT meetings to review SLAs and Dashboards, discuss and address SLA problems and resolve critical staffing or funding related issues.
- Participate in Release Management / Change Control meetings to understand resource-related issues.
- Participate in Quarterly meetings to set strategic systems plans, capacity planning and schedule known system maintenance with Project Management Team, Systems Engineering Team and Service Delivery Team.
The company is seeking somebody with a "Green Belt" certification in Six Sigma quality methodology training. Learn more here.
And a mystery firm in Oklahoma City is seeking a "Director of Delivery." Candidate "characteristics" include:
- In depth knowledge of the software application consulting industry.
- A minimum of 10 years managing multiple IT application development or support projects.
- A proven ability to oversee the management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Understanding of best practices in application development and application outsourcing.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Proven project management capability. PMI certification a plus.
Sounds like an IT outsourcing professional job to us. Learn more here.