ACS is seeking an IT Site Manager for a call center in Coos Bay, OR. This will be a senior-level professional, a seasoned individual producer and/or working task leader who applies a comprehensive and in-depth working knowledge of technical services, policies, practices, processes and procedures to the most complex range of assignments. Incumbent manages the activities and personnel of the support center. Ensures the operation is in accordance with the established procedures and practices. The manager monitors performance of support personnel, reviewing response times, problem logs and trends in problems reported. Errors at this level can cause significant delay, expense and/or disruption to the organization. Position involves frequent, regular interaction with all levels of ACS’ operations/project management and staff.
REPRESENTATIVE PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the activities and personnel associated with providing technical services to internal and external customers.
- Identifies, prioritizes and confirms resolution of reported problems with desktop, laptop and networked systems.
- Ensures all phases of desktop support including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems and operating systems configuration issues are properly coordinated, monitored and resolved.
- Develops information technology projects and provides strategic management and objectives for the department.
- Provides task leadership to assigned staff and coordinate related on-site activities such as client and ACS’ interface, parts and equipment orders and inventories.
Education and Typical Years of Experience
Related Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience. Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible related experience in administration, management control and/or accounting of technical/professional services. 1+ year experience in successful task leadership or supervisory role, demonstrating strong organizational and task leadership skills.