BearingPoint is seeking an IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Specialist with direct hands-on experience in large technology outsourcing deals in the financial services industry including the design and operations of the retained organization, governance model, service level agreements, service delivery interaction model
Responsible for the management and direction of multiple, large or complex projects or function as a highly skilled individual contributor. May assume an organization-wide leadership role for a specific technology or process. Manages overall relationships with some clients and has frequent and direct contact with the most senior level managers and executives to provide technical expertise and project direction. Shares practice management and performance management responsibilities including the overall management of project teams and development and review of staff.
- Prior industry experience (10+ yrs), consulting a plus
- Background in Financial Services industry, significant exposure to FS clients and technology vendor communities
- Word: proposal development, documentation, requirements, methodology, plans, etc.
- PowerPoint: presentations, value propositions, etc.
- Project: planning, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Excel/Access: quantitative analysis including financials, ROI, asset tracking
- Proficiency in financial services technology product life cycle, including front, middle and back office business, operations and infrastructure issues• Expertise on technology impact and issues in a financial services company context
- Significant prior experience with financial/practice management and metrics in a consulting group
- Proficiency in project management and control; ability to articulate these best practices
- Team-oriented and ability to manage cross-functional project teams (including non-technical personnel)
- Ability to think out of the box and adapt/learn quickly
- Ability to work with little direction with other solution and account teams
- Detail oriented and diligent in both sales and delivery b strong balance of qualitative (analytical, strategic) and quantitative (financials, metrics) skills.
To apply, go here.