Akshay Upadhye is the founder member and Principal Consultant at Source Paradigm Limited, an UK based company providing Management Consulting Services to organizations worldwide. He has more than 11 years of work experience in the IT Industry and has successfully developed and executed IT strategies for several
organizations in US, Europe and Asia.
His experience includes:
- Working with CXOs (including Fortune 200 Organizations) to help them convert their pains into gains.
- Aligning IT with business to help organizations improve their topline.
- Conducting sourcing readiness assessments for various organizations.
- Helping organizations transition their IT projects and business processes offshore.
- Setting up several greenfield delivery centers for both IT as well as IT-enabled services.
- Program management of multi–million dollar relationships, involving periodic review, risk management strategies and course correction.
Akshay brings with him a quick and responsive working style. He has worked with a large number of Indian and global vendors during his various assignments and has in-depth knowledge of India and its fast changing IT industry.
Akshay enjoys being a part of dynamic business environment that throws new challenges every day. He finds it exciting to work with client organization across diversified verticals.
Akshay holds a degree in electronics engineering from University of Pune, India. He has over 11 years of work experience in the IT Industry. He has experience of working with clients from the United States, Europe, South East Asia and UAE. For the past nine years he has been working in the offshore industry and has set up several offshore development centers. He has experience in implementing Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001 and SEI CMM in his previous organizations. He is also a Certified IS Auditor (CISA). He likes traveling, listening to music and playing with his kids.