AdvectA is seeking a Manager of Application Development to facilitate the development process. Will manage internal staff and outsourcing teams, leading an enterprise software team, using formal management methodologies and matrix organizational concepts. Will report regularly to upper management. Will also manage the technical process: lead Peoplesoft upgrade from World to Enterprise One (One World). Build an ERP technology blueprint – using an understanding of the business side and the technical architecture. Plan the application releases.
Ensure projects are technically excellent and are delivered on time, and on budget. Responsible for performance reviews. Foster great team cooperation and working environment, hiring new members and striving to retain staff. Salaried position with bonus. The salary range is $90,000-$100,000.
- Experience managing application software development teams at a senior management level.
- Experience with Peoplesoft EnterpriseOne and/or J.D. Edwards World is required.
- Able to interface and cooperate with all levels and business units.
- Formal IT leadership experience, especially managing business systems.
- Understanding of workflow, experience with Visio and MS Project.
- The following are a plus to have: RUP, B2B enterprise portal experience.
Email your resume to [email protected],contact Lisa Fulton.