The Relationship Manager will:
- Perform service reviews, measure sponsor satisfaction, identify service goals and drive execution.
- Cross-selling of solutions and alternative products when appropriate and/or in conjunction with the appropriate Mercer, Marsh, or Putnam business partners.
- Partner with clients to develop a Relationship Plan including documentation of high level goals for services provided with practice specific business plans for each product utilized.
- Develop an appreciation of the client, truly understanding their culture and the role their Human Resource Services plays, not only in the retention and recruitment of their employees, but also in the role it plays in their total benefit approach.
- Monitor project management activity, ensuring client and MHRS team share a consistent view of the current status of any project and/or the results being delivered.
- Act as a “voice” for the client by advocating solutions to their needs as well as identifying day-to-day operational support is provided at a level that exceeds clients\’ expectations.
- Have responsibility for determining client needs for the entire portfolio of MHRS products and introducing the MHRS sales team or Mercer Client Manager as appropriate.
- Take a lead role in the coordination of client billing and collection and facilitating the execution of MHRS Service Agreements to include appropriate Service Level Agreement concessions or adjustments.
- Partner with Operations leadership in the management of scope of service with MHRS clients
- Take the lead in coordinating MHRS service delivery with the broader Mercer organization in understanding the MHRS service relationship as part of a broader Mercer or Marsh or Putnam relationship.
- Perform analysis on the services delivered to determine appropriate service modification/refinement or enhancements as required and to measure and monitor client satisfaction levels and clients\’ ability to provide references.
- BA/BS degree; MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years\’ experience in benefit administration with a heavy emphasis on Health & Welfare, Defined Benefit Absence Management or Defined Contribution plan administration.
- Minimum of ten years\’ experience in people management; prior matrix management experience is preferred.
- Minimum of five years\’ experience in project management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with external clients and internal team members at all levels.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project preferred.