Service accountability

The extent to which the client will hold a service provider responsible for meeting designated service levels. Experts recommend specifying 100% service accountability in contracts, though this can have multiple tiers. For example, a client may specify that a service provider process 90% of all requests within three days. What needs to be added is an additional specification that addresses the remaining 10% — for example, that those be processed within five days.

Contributed by: