ACS wants to hire a call center GM in Coos Bay, OR. The person will provide overall oversight and direction in planning, organizing and controlling diverse activities/workflow of large multi-function Call Center operations. Responsible for directing the development, implementation of products/upgrades, long-range planning, project prioritizing and coordination of all activities relative to departmental/regional development of call center operations and technical support. Incumbents are subject to functional policy guidance from general management. May work at client site(s).
REPRESENTATIVE PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs, through subordinate levels of management, employees engaged in receiving calls and inquires, investigating evaluating, and settling complaints and other service issues/concerns.
- Directs and oversee call center managers, supervisors, representatives and support personnel engaged in answering questions and call requests, over the phone, from customers and technical support.
- Addresses issues regarding internal/external problems ranging from call escalation to customer service.
- Interacts regularly with development personnel, clients and all levels of management in order to improve call center operations through enhanced technology and management development.
- Oversees database and system integrations/upgrades as well as advise senior management on current and future enhancements needed to meet the clients business expectations.
- Develops and initiate departmental policies and procedures, and departments informational updates, training programs, and customer service standards.
- Analyzes growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets, and rates.
- Manages and direct the performance, recruitment, retention, and development of the call center management staff.
Education and Typical Years of Experience
Bachelors degree in Business (or similar subject) required. 10 years experience in a large scale, complex, multi-function call center environment.
Must have experience in an Outsourcing environment relative to call center management.